Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Find Beauty in Urban Decay

Hello Dolls,

Happy Tuesday. I'm bringing a BSA (Beauty Service Announcement) to all the make-up addicts around the world. Urban Decay, the oh-so edgy yet girly cosmetics line, has a fantastic sale right now. They have a bold color selection in shadows and lovely lip colors. Currently some staple items are going for as little as $2, compared to the normal price of $17. If this isn't exciting enough for an Urban Decay user I don't know what else to say.
I admire Urban Decays line of products. I have the "Oil Slick" shimmery shadow in my personal collection. Its great for a smokey eye and lasts all night. The quality speaks for itself, the sale shouts for itself. If this is not convincing enough, then maybe their ethics will tip the scale. Urban Decay declares they never do animal testing and the products are vegan. Cruelty free is alright with me.
Shop Now at www.urbandecay.com, Photos from www.ulta.com
You won't regret it. At the very least you can try a bright shadow or shiny gloss for $2-$5, and know that no animals were harmed in the making.

Ciao for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment