Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

ULTIMATE QUEST FOR A COMPLETED LOOK ON A TIME LIMIT

Hello Dolls,
It's a mad dash for the perfect complete look and the countdown has begun. There is only 8 whole hours left until the lift off of the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR WITH Jay-Z and Kanye West. The pressure to look fabulous is weighing down on my shoulders heavily.
So far I've managed to piece together a simple one piece black, halter jenie pant jump suit, paired with a studded belt: which almost compliments the super star studded peep toe heels (black leather) that I picked out. The bedazzled clutch adds to the glitz of it all, which I'm not so sure is a good thing. I want to shine without appearing to be a disco ball. In a few minutes I will be off to the mall in hopes of bringing this look together with perfection and fast. I'll be back later with details.

Ciao for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment